Can I have more than one computer with the Tramipro?
Yes you can. The Tramipro software license is only installed on one computer or server at one location. If you would like to have more computers working with the program, you need to have a network established.
How much storage memory is required for the installation of Tramipro?
Minimum storage memory is 50Mb for installation.
Can Tramipro run on a Mac operating system?
No it can’t. The software runs on a windows operating system. Unless there is a windows partition inside the Mac environment, the program will not be able to run.
Why is the Tramipro running slow and/or freezing and what can I do about it?
When you navigate in the internet, you might get programs that load into the memory background affecting the processor in your computer; this may have a conflict with Tramipro’s process functions. Sometimes disabling those programs from your computer might improve this issue.
- On Windows-XP, go to “Start”, “Run” type in Msconfig, and click OK. This will take you to the box called System Configuration Utility, click on the Startup tab. Click on the Disable All button and click Apply. The system will then prompt you to restart the system.
- On Windows-7, go to “Start”, and type in “msconfig” in the search bar, and select the program MSCONFIG. Click on the Startup tab. Click on the Disable All button and click Apply. The system will then prompt you to restart the system.
- On Windows-8, press down the three keys Ctrl, Alt, and Delete. Click on Task Manager. Once the Task Manager window pops up, make sure it’s on the Startup tab. Go one by one disabling all the programs in the box. Once you finish disabling all the programs close the window and restart your computer.
How do I fix a corrupted file Error?
First, write down the corrupted file name. If the computer says abort or ignore, click on ignore, go back to the program. Go to “mantenimiento”, “reparacion de archivos”, look for the file name, and select it, please make sure it has a green check mark besides it. Go to the Build button on the right and select it. This will run a process letting you know how many records there are. If record shows “0” select the Fix button. A window will show that the “file will be backed up”, select ok. A window will show up asking for a file name, leave it blank and select on OK. A window pops up saying “file error 80”, press ok. Another window will appear prompting that the “building of keys failed”, press ok. Go back to the file record table and select the Build button.
How do I export passports to another agency?
To export, give us a call and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you by phone: 786-242-6812.
How do I do a backup of my Tramipro?
We recommend backing up your information on a USB or external hard drive every day at the end of the day. Within the Tramipro program, go to “Archivo”,”Respaldo De Informacion”. In the folder path type in the letter that the computer assigned to your device. Example- F: Then, click on Procesar Respaldo. Consequently, the letter assigned to your device will appear after the first time you do a backup.
What is phone support?
Phone support consists of phone calls received from you, to us, with any questions, assistance or any issues related to the program.
What do I do if my computer gets damaged and my Tramipro is lost?
Call us for support on this issue: 786-242-6812.
How can I pay my invoice?
There are two ways in which you can pay your invoice.
- You can pay with check or money order and send it by mail to the address on the invoice.
- You can request our bank account information by phone, which will be sent to you by email, so you can direct deposit your payment at the bank.